Monday, January 14, 2008

Crap, you guys

I think I really messed things up.

I tried to create this NEW! SECRET! blog under my old account, because I'm IMPAIRED in a way yet to be diagnosed, I guess, and I've messed everything up royally.

I can't post comments anywhere w/o it showing up as C4, and I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX IT.

And I don't have time to mess with it. I'm going to have to stick my husband on it.

Here I wanted a SECRET pink "all girls, no boy help needed" place, and the first thing I do is go and fuck everything up and then need to ask him for help.

At least I can trust he won't read this, if I ask him not to...

+++++++++++

Ok, so you are probably wondering who I am. I want YOU to know, my fellow bloggers, just not the half dozen people I know in BrickandMortar life to know....

So here's a few clues:

My initials on my "other" blog are M.G.
I have identical twin girls that will be 5 this month.
I have a 15 month old daughter WHO DOESN'T SLEEP.
I live in a very small town, and I miss Target and Starbucks.
I love to read.

Got it yet? Email me if you need confirmation. constancethefourth at gmail dot com.

+++++++++++

And now, since this new pink apartment has the feel of a slumber party, I'll share this with you:

My husband got me a vibrator for Christmas.
And he had me open it in front of my whole family!
AND he wanted to get one that was NOT anatomical-looking, since our YOUNG CHILDREN would be looking on. So he ended up getting this SMALL aqua colored one- the least "dildo-ish" looking of the bunch.
I started opening it, realized what it was, and tried to discreetly set it aside for later, but he was all- COME ON, OPEN IT. So I HAD to open it.
Turns out, most of my siblings were in on the secret.
Of course, they all thought it was SO FUNNY. I guess I did too.
Except.
Now my family think I PREFER it SMALL or something, since he gave me such a small one. Or they think HE'S lacking (which I guess is his bag to carry, but still).
And I didn't feel like I could, in good taste, say No, really, I like it big.

Also, I feel compelled to tell you that he would NEVER do something like that in front of HIS OWN family, and actually, the whole situation was VERY out of character for him. Which, I guess, made it funnier.

But I still can't believe it. I opened a dildo in front of my whole family!!

Anyone else have any slumber party stories to share?

12 comments:

Constance the Thirteenth said...

Oh my goodness, if that had happened to me I think that I would have fallen over dead of embarrassment. Immediately and right there on the spot.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! Welcome to the building! I can tell you're going to be a good dormmate.

Also, the link I followed had "constace" in it instead of "constance," so I just added the n and it was fine.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I see. The OTHER link. Which leads to a "profile not available." Hm. Well, it looks like somewhere in the settings you chose something about the profile not being available to the public--probably when you were meaning to take this blog out of your public profile. Which it probably DID DO. But what you need is a whole new profile if you want it not connected: I have entirely separate log-in information for one blog and for the other blog, which is the only way I could figure out to keep them separate.

Anonymous said...

I did the SAME thing! My log in name for my other blog is now Constance the 16th. When I made the gmail account it connected itself to my hotmail and sent my husband an email. Total disaster. I had to just start over with Constance the 17th and now the main email and my log in for my other blog still says Constance but it doesn't show as my user name.

That is really funny about the vibrator! My husband's old roomate ordered one on line one time and had my husband pick it up at the office because he was the only one on the lease. It was so HUGE it didn't fit in the mailbox!!

Constance the 17th :)

Anonymous said...

OMG, that is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time. I think I like your hubby already.

I hope you can figure out your C4 woes and not have to involve the hubs. I agree that you have to have separate login/account information for each blog, then you have to login/logout accordingly. So far it's worked for me.

constance the second said...

Hmmm. I think you might need the other email account. BUT, you might be able to change a setting to display or not display the Constance webpage on your profile. Does that help?

And YES, you DO know who I am (Mom of Cal & Emmett). Which is cool because I want YOU to know. Just not my parents and in-laws and sisters and cousins and neighbors and...

constance the eleventh said...

I would die if any of my family even knew that I know what a dildo is for. I prefer them all to think I am saintly and virginal, even with 2 kids.
But fun! A new dildo! :)

"Constance-1-M" said...

IN FRONT OF FAMILY?!?!?

ROTFLMAO ~ I would fall over dead if my mother ever knew I had girly toys in my house!

I don't like the huge narkin ones either ... my hubby is comforted by that I think ;)

C to the G said...

Bwahahaha! Your husband is indeed funny! I myself would have been mortified if I were you, but I'm not, so it's REALLY funny.

Oh, and I am trying to only post comments on the Constance blogs as my Constance persona, but I can tell you I've screwed that up more than once. So yeah, we've got to be careful if we don't want to spill our own secret.

Candid Constance said...

Hilarious! A little bit sneaky though- I would KILL my husband if he did that to me! (Not the getting the vibrator part, just the opening it in front of my family part).

Anonymous said...

clearly next christmas you need to get him a butt plug and have him open it in front of his family. oh hahaha. isnt that funny...NOT!

-constance, a googleplex

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!