Thursday, October 22, 2009

Food Diary, Day 3

Oh, ho, ho, imagine my satisfaction when I was met with ye goode ol' aunt flo today! Hey, maybe a (small few, I know) of those extra pounds I saw on Monday morning were PERIOD RELATED. Oh, period, how I (suddenly!) love you!

So, this could also explain the, uh, snacking, right? Yes, I'm going with that.

Breakfast:
*1 cup cheerios/honey nut cheerios mixed, sprinkled with trail mix, 1% milk
*2 mugs coffee with cream

Snack:
*string cheese

Lunch:
*same as yesterday, ate about 2/3 of it and was full

Snack:
*Weight Watchers ice cream bar (3 pts, for those who care)
*handful of fresh, tiny, soft and squishy marshmallows

Supper:
*very small amount mac-n-chz
*plate-o-Brussels sprouts (sauteed with onions, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper) MMMMMM
*ANOTHER WW ice cream bar (OMG so delish!)

Exercise:
*none- it was a very cold, rainy day so I was fine with staying indoors and keeping dry.


No comments: